Cover to Cover
Contest Rules / Disclosure Spot
If you plan to enter Moody Radio's "Cover to Cover" contest, in addition to our general contest rules, please keep these specific rules in mind:
- Only entries submitted through the Moody Radio "Cover to Cover" contest online entry form will be accepted, which can be accessed through http://www.covertocovercontest.org. One entry per person.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
- Deadline for the receipt of a fully completed entry is 11:59 p.m. (CT) on Friday, January 17, 2014.
- Five winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries submitted before the deadline. Drawing will be on Tuesday, January 20, 2014. Each winner will receive:
- One copy of every new Moody Publishing book produced in 2014. (Approximately 80 titles)
- Valued at: $1,200 per winner
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail the week of January 19, 2014 and their names will be posted at www.covertocovercontest.org.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
- Winners must be a resident of the continental United States to win.
- Moody Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry as well as any invalid entry not completed or submitted in accordance with promotion rules, all in its sole discretion.
- The five winners agree to permit Moody Radio to use their biographical information (in addition to the winners names, photographs or likenesses, and information from their entry nomination) for promotional and ministry purposes.
Copies of the general contest rules and the "Cover to Cover" rules are available on line at www.covertocovercontest.org.
Contests on Moody Radio South are a fun way for you to win great prizes. Here are a few things to remember when you enter a contest with Moody Radio South.
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to win, unless otherwise stated.
- You can only enter and win on behalf of yourself.
- Only one winner per household every 30 calendar days.
- Moody Radio is not responsible for equipment failure, the Post Office, telephone or email system.
- Moody Radio will keep a customized list of rules for each contest that is available for review of listeners upon request.
- Employees or promotion volunteers of Moody Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win.
- As a winner, you'll be responsible for any and all taxes and other obligations associated with winning the prize.
- The prize has no cash equivalent and is not transferable.
- Moody Radio reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of similar value.
- Moody Radio management, whose decision is final, will decide any and all interpretations concerning these rules and administration of the contest.
- Contest rules subject to change without notice at any time. All changes will be filed at the station, published on Moody Radio South and aired on Moody Radio South from time to time.
- If there's a tie, Moody Radio will choose the winner by any method deemed appropriate in its sole discretion.
- When Moody Radio South is involved with a Moody Network-wide promotion, there may only be one winner per household per year.
- There is never any consideration to be paid or purchase required to enter a Moody promotion.