Contests on Moody Radio South are a fun way for you to win great prizes. Here are a few things to remember when you enter a contest with Moody Radio South.
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to win, unless otherwise stated.
- You can only enter and win on behalf of yourself.
- Only one winner per household every 30 calendar days.
- Moody Radio is not responsible for equipment failure, the Post Office, telephone or email system.
- Moody Radio will keep a customized list of rules for each contest that is available for review of listeners upon request.
- Employees or promotion volunteers of Moody Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win.
- As a winner, you'll be responsible for any and all taxes and other obligations associated with winning the prize.
- The prize has no cash equivalent and is not transferable.
- Moody Radio reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of similar value.
- Moody Radio management, whose decision is final, will decide any and all interpretations concerning these rules and administration of the contest.
- Contest rules subject to change without notice at any time. All changes will be filed at the station, published on Moody Radio South and aired on Moody Radio South from time to time.
- If there's a tie, Moody Radio will choose the winner by any method deemed appropriate in its sole discretion.
- When Moody Radio South is involved with a Moody Network-wide promotion, there may only be one winner per household per year.
- There is never any consideration to be paid or purchase required to enter a Moody promotion.